Are you in the business of paving roadways or parking lots in the Carlisle, Mechanicsburg or Harrisburg, PA area? Are you wondering where to buy asphalt and looking for a nearby supplier you can trust?
Union Quarries, Inc. has the solution. Headquartered in Carlisle, PA, we’ve been providing high-quality materials to companies throughout the region since 1961. We proudly serve the needs of road construction firms and related entities in the central PA region.
About Our Asphalt Product
Our advanced production process enables us to manufacture superior asphalt and blacktop that will exceed your expectations. Our product contains no reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) or shingles, which ensures its purity. It also delivers these essential properties:
- Stability: Our asphalt will retain its shape and smoothness under repeated loading and provides excellent resistance to rutting and shoving. You’ll also avoid the issue of excessive stability value that can make asphalt too stiff.
- Durability: The durability of our asphalt enables it to resist problems such as the stripping of the binder film, disintegration and changes in the binder due to oxidation or polymerization.
- Impermeability: Your asphalt or blacktop pavement will fall within your project’s acceptable permeability limits.
- Workability: Our asphalt product is easy to place and compact. You’ll avoid issues such as harshness, which can make asphalt difficult to compact, and tenderness, which can make the mixture too pliable.
- Flexibility: You’ll get asphalt that will adjust to gradual movements and settlements in the subgrade without cracking. You’ll also achieve the acceptable tradeoff between flexibility and stability.
- Resistance to fatigue: Union Quarries asphalt offers excellent resistance to bending under heavy vehicle traffic. Your well-supported pavement will have a longer fatigue life.
- Skid resistance: Our asphalt will help to prevent hydroplaning on wet roadways, as the aggregate mixture enables vehicle tires to maintain sufficient contact with the road.
Delivery Services for Asphalt Products
If you operate a business that does road construction or paving, you will need a reliable blacktop supplier. Choosing a supplier with delivery services will help your projects stay on schedule.
The Union Quarries team provides blacktop delivery services for many projects throughout Central PA, making it easy to get high-quality asphalt or blacktop when you need it. Let us take the concern out of your hands and help you keep your projects moving smoothly.
Benefits of Using a Delivery Service
Getting asphalt delivered to your job site offers numerous benefits. When you use Union Quarries as your supplier, you can take advantage of the following:
- Improved resource usage: Using our delivery services means relying on our time, people and equipment, letting you retain more resources for other work.
- On-time arrivals: Our team will deliver your blacktop at a convenient time for you, striving to always be punctual to help you keep your projects on schedule.
- High-quality products: We deliver top-of-the-line, ready-to-use asphalt and blacktop materials for your project.
- Diverse delivery options: Our team can provide numerous types of asphalt products and will deliver anywhere in our service area, whether that’s your facility or a new job site.
Our delivery services are beneficial for many businesses throughout Central PA.
Where Can We Deliver?
Our manufacturing plant is located in Carlisle, PA, in the heart of the state’s central region. We can deliver asphalt products to businesses and projects within a 40-mile radius of our plant. Local cities we often ship to include:
We are ready to deliver asphalt and other products throughout York, Dauphin, Adams, Perry and Cumberland counties. Partnering with our team for local blacktop delivery ensures you can get the products you need without delay.
Why Choose Union Quarries as Your Asphalt Delivery Company?
The team at Union Quarries has served the area surrounding Carlisle with asphalt, concrete and stone solutions since 1961. This experience has allowed us to gain extensive knowledge and a unique sense of the area so we can provide superior services.
We ensure best practices are followed at our manufacturing plant. We prioritize the safety of our employees and emphasize quality in everything we create. In addition, we work to build strong partnerships with all our clients and listen closely to their needs to ensure they have everything required to do their best work.
You’ll Appreciate Our Commitment to Being Quality Asphalt Suppliers
At Union Quarries, producing high-quality asphalt is only part of what we do. As a local asphalt supplier, we also deliver top-notch support. Our culture of excellence fosters the establishment of long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our vendors and customers. Whether you’re a project manager, engineer, contractor or property owner, our friendly, efficient staff will do whatever it takes to make you a satisfied customer. Our 98% customer service rating speaks to our ability to provide the best solutions.
We Make Safety a Top Priority
Our industry is dangerous, and workplace accidents are an all-too-common occurrence. We implement the most stringent in-plant safety measures to protect our employees. By taking steps such as holding “toolbox meetings” where we focus on various safety-related topics, we raise awareness about the hazards that exist in our work environment — and how to protect against them.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Asphalt Products and Services
Looking for asphalt delivery in your area? Learn more about what makes Union Quarries your best choice among asphalt and blacktop suppliers in Cumberland, Dauphin, Perry and York Counties. Contact us for more information and a free quote today.